Monday, November 19, 2007

Appetite

Twiddling with my thumbs as I count down the hours of this lazy Sunday evening..weather has been nothing short of a boiler room and the passing evening shower was nothing short of a mirage realised in the crawling heat..

Picking a movie to watch seems so much harder these days as I have become less forgiving of silly flicks but yet, there are the occasional gems among the hodgepodge... So much so for an eclectic taste, uh huh ... On that note, I have just watched Ratatouille and at the risk of sounding clichéd, it was indeed refreshingly tasty, both to the tongue and imagination.

For those who diss the world of animation, I say give this film a go and you might be surprised. I was a cynic who came out wishing I did have a rat to teach me how to cook. Ah,
I doubt any can resist the lights of Paris and delight of French cuisine..

'Bon appetit!' Words I wish to proclaim but not quite, not quite yet anyway...

On the subject of cooking, however, it remains another one of those life-long resolutions which remain pinned on the new year's list and recycled over and over again with more regret and remorse over one's inactivity..

I sit and listen to the rain....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home