Friday, January 26, 2007

Goodbye Seems To Be The Hardest Word...

2 more hours and the shores of a distant land will be 7 hours closer.. Overwhelmed by a whirlwind of emotions.. Family and friends, your presence will be missed and it will be missed badly. Thank you for the magical moments in this past month.

Here is an excerpt from John Denver's 'Leaving On a Jet Plane'..

There's so many times
I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they dont mean a thing
Every place I go, I'll think of you
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back,
I'll bring your wedding ring

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when
I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Well, absence does makes the heart grow fonder..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home