Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pausing

Pausing to take a breather after a week loaden with work and about to plunge straight into another one of the same mould. Finding time for rest becomes increasingly hard as the relentless wave of activities threaten to overwhelm me. Yet, in a queer manner, I think that whatever minor tribulations I claim to be undergoing cannot be compared to the ones that lie waiting, in the future...

Yes, the coming week would be heavy on physical exertions and reading. Just realised that I have indeed been rather aloof from the people I cherish the most in recent times. Anymore time lost, bridges carefully constructed could be razed down by the unfeeling axle of time which rolls on untrammeled. It takes effort but what is a few minutes compared to a lifetime? I cannot afford to botch up on this...no...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home